Monday, July 25, 2011

Guest Testimonial - Ms. Harding

Just wanted you to know how wonderful your Comfort Suites Staffers, at the S.W. 177th Avenue, Miami, FL. 33175 Property. Compliments & thanks go out to the Managers & Staffers

I am a small business owner in Production Services & Coke Corporate Convention Services. I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites for a very important project presentation in Miami. And I must say, that all of the following wonderful individuals helped make my stay, & project preparation pleasant, in home/office-away-from-home comfort & hospitality.

All was condussive to accomplish both my business & project objectives. Comfort Suites was also comfort condussive in suite size, & lay-out for work-station project paperwork presentation prep, with appreciated free room internet for e-mail follow-up & business research. Also appreciated was 24 hour in-house business center access, & the personal accessible multi-hotel-luggage-carts, for easy transport of files & luggage.

The Comfort Suites' hot breakfasts helped jump-start my mornings with healthy high energy food & beverages. And your managers & hospitality staff graciously directed me, not only to and from hotel, but also to-n'-from stores & apres-business wining-n'-dining restaurants. All was just what I needed to accomplish my goals, & then unwind from the busy business project meetings. The suites were so stay-in-study-comfy, with coffee-maker, room-refrigerator, & sink/wet-bar area.

Please share my kudos compliments to all Comfort Suite Staff & acknowledge each person ....

Comfort Suites Survey - sent 5/3/11 via www.tripadvisor.com/reviewit ]


Administrative/Mgmt -- Front Desk Check-in/Check-Out & Guest Services & House Keeping

Ernesto J. Vaca -- Director Sales & Marketing -- was absolutely the epitome of Hotel First Impression perfection, professionalism & hospitality extraordinaire -- assisting on any & all from beginning to end of my Comfort Suites Stay accommodations. This included reserving the perfect Suite, to accommodate, not only my peace-n'-quiet hospitality comfort needs, but also my business project privacy work area needs.

He was always so gracious & eager to help on any & all of my to-do needs. He was your Comfort Suites Ambassador of directions & resource information on who, what, where, & how, during my stay.

Tulio Espinal, CHA - General Manager-- assisted on any & all, in professional managerial make it happen mode of operation, with the utmost of pleasant hospitality. He followed-thru accommodating & implementing, my perfect stay needs, from check-in to check-out, including my late-check-out need for travel commute.

Front Desk Staff -- proactive professional assist with any & all on my April 19 thru 20th, 2011 stay.

Housekeeping Staff Services -- right-on-time & accommodating for suite-comfort & business needs.

(via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment