Monday, February 11, 2013

More GREAT Guest Feeback

We LOVE the feedback we get from our guests :) Thank you so much for having everything ready for us. The rooming list was great and the girls had no problems checking in. Thank you again! Nitta Omensetter Tampa United Volleyball Academy --------------------------------- Dear Sirs, I am writing you to congratulate you for the great man you have working with you. I stayed in your hotel from January 12-28th and I liked it very much. Everybody is very nice! But Mr. Eriberto was very king and careful to me! I am from Brazil and these days making a revival of my trip I reminded him. It begun with a simple gesture but it meant a lot to me! That because I had an acident here in Brazil and I had to travel using cruches and a wheelchair. I didn't ask anything, and nobody ask him to do anything. I call it SENSITIVITY! I am sending a photo (from me and my friend) if he remember me... I would appreciate if you could forward this message to him. Kind regards, Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment